Sunday, December 13



I apologize for the late update, I have been busy for the past week brought by the season holidays and some celebrations of my friends. Anyways I just watched the latest episode of the series and what can i say.....I got so freaking left hanging in the air, I want more episodes now please. It would definitely be one of my wish lists tons of new episodes of Naruto Shippuuden. Umm.. I apologize let me get back to the topic, well finally the secret to Tobi a.k.a Uchiha Madara's technique has been revealed and a new exposey has been revealed as too why the outcome of the battle of brothers resulted to such an outcome. Sasuke has now become stronger than ever, although loosing the cursed seal and Orochimaru's powers he now obtains a kind of power that far surpases his previous ablities. He now possess Uchahi Itachi's ocular powers which his older brother gave him as a protection from Uchiha Madara. Wait! wait !! i won't spoil anymore informations about the episode just visit this link (megavideo.com/?d=ZBR7E8NJ) to watch the episode. Have fun !!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment