Thursday, June 3

Babe,


My dearest and one'n only babe, As I read your letter I was overwhelmed and flabbergasted. It's been a while since you made me a letter or something you used to do which is make personal gifts and messages for me. I know you're quite busy nowadays, hence you barely have enough time to make them anymore, but when you messaged me and send you posted and made something for me I got so eager to check what it was. I am quite of a senti guy, and I really appreciate letters,crafts,drawings,photoshops and more. Especially if there's a special message from you. I have to admit I don't posses any artistic and creative talents that is why I really treasure and appreciate this kind of gifts. Sometimes I would wish that you could recall your skills in this field before and make some for us. Well Anyways I have a special message for you and I hope you'll like it. So here it goes.




21 months under our belts and many more titles to come. It is something we should be proud of for these months were not an east walk through the park. We had our ups and downs, unforgettable and forgettable moments. I am proud to say we have been through quite a lot, but still we held on and withstand-ed the trials. Though at times we got mislead and derailed from our paths, we never gave up on one another,instead held on and never doubted our love. The things we've been through are just dry runs and tests for our future togetherness under one roof. I am proud to say we both are doing great and although at times the trials and blows we received are unimaginable or something we thought would be the last thing that would happen to us. We relied and held on to each another. Burrowing and asking for strength from one another we defied all odds and proved them all wrong. I guess what I'm trying to say is. I love you babe and I look forward on spending the rest of my lifetime with you by my side and with you as my partner in life. I wouldn't ask for any other person to go through life but you babe.


-Peter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment